At the Best Western Plus Hotel Universel we are proud to be part of the green-key ecological program. This program recognizes hotels that are committed to improve their environmental performances. Following the creation of our green committee, we have done much to reduce our environmental footprint:
- Recycling paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and metal. (Recycling bin in all units and public area);
- Water management and use of ecological cleaning products;
- Energy management and (compact fluorescent lighting control and energy saving for the rooms);
- Waste reductions at source by using the 3Rs method (reduce, recuperate, and recycle).
We intend to continually improve ourselves in regard to the environmental sustainability of our business and continue our progress in sustainable tourism.
Still in the concept of respect for the environment, the Green Committee of our hotel invites you to:
- Turn off all electrical appliances after use;
- Use the recycling bin on your room;
- Turn off lights when you leave your room;
- Reuse your towels by drying them on the bar for this purpose in your bathroom.
You are invited to send us your comments on how to improve our environmental performance at [email protected]